Friday, January 22, 2010

20 week ultrasound

So last Thursday we went for our 20 week ultra sound. Baby is doing great! He/She is growing and developing in an appropriate manner with all the necessary parts in the right places with nothing extra. Heartbeat and movement are also appropriate.

I cant believe that we are half way done with this part of our new adventure! I am feeling good most of the time. I am exhausted after a full day of work, my SI joints and low back get angry from time to time, and I occasionally feel the need to purge the contents of my stomach but all and all I am good!

Mike is great! He has been fabulous! I dont know what I would do without him! I am constantly thinking about what I can get him or do for him to show my appreciation for all his support, love, and kindness. It has not been easy for him. I have not been my most perky, energetic, cleaning self over the last several months and he has picked up the slack and taken amazing care of me. Such a trooper! Any suggestions would be great and appreciated!

Anyhow, here are a couple pictures of our little one. They were taken with my cell phone and uploaded so if they are a bit blurry that is why. It worked better than the ones we scanned!



Have a great weekend everyone! Be happy!

~~~Suzanne

2 comments:

kath said...

Thanks so much for sharing -
It's really awesome - so very happy for you both
Aunt Kath

sassyshell said...

S/He is beautiful! Can't wait to meet them this summer! Take care of yourself, see you soon :)