Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blogging!

I have been sucked in by technology and LOVE the blogging community. I am not a huge fan of writing on my blog as evidenced by the number of posts. I didnt do well with writing in a journal either. But I do enjoy reading about other people's adventures; the lives the lead; the creativity they share. Oh my!, the creativity that is out there in the world! And it is amazing that people are so willing to share. The creativity that is shared, inspired, and accepted is incredible!

I given myself a challenge of the next week. I will introduce myself to all those whose blogs I have been silently reading during the next week or so. I am thankful to them all for sharing their lives and creativity! I have been inspired! It feels awkward for me to comment on a blog of someone I dont know but that seems soo silly! So I will do it!

I started with two of them today!
Here
and
Here
where I posted about my favorite book for the Spring Children's Book Parade. There are quite a few fabulous books listed already! I had to share my most favorite book of all time. For those of you who dont know it is Everyone Know What a Dragon Looks Like by Jay Williams and illustrated by Mercer Mayer! Incredible illustrations and awesome story! The sad part is that it is out of print and to get a copy will cost quite a bit.

I have also introduced myself (awhile back) to Leanne on her Blog and to this blog where they are always sharing crafty fabric ideas and they have fabulous giveaways! One day I will win. Course it is like the lottery. You have to enter to win and to do that you must comment. :) Why is that so hard for me?

Well, this is a bit about what I am up to. Another challenge I will pursue at some point is blogging about my creative projects. Thanks for reading!

Be happy!
~~~Suzanne

1 comment:

sassyshell said...

More posting!!!! :)

It can be awkward to start leaving comments on people's blog. I still get shy about it . . .

Ok, time to try and sleep in my sad, empty house :( Talk to you soon!